Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeN68
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 1 Post By MudShark22
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    Recently I was looking through an old archive folder I have for old Palm files. I have a few files that I know are pictures of a friend that I'd love to access, but they are showing as PDB files. Are these files any I can open by some means on my computer? I've tried a few different ways I found when searching, but none worked. I still have some Palm devices I could put the files on to open if needed, but not sure if/how that would work. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    If you have android devices, you could give PHEM a go to convert - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...perpendox.phem but I'm not sure how you'd convert them to something useable now. As you have some Palm devices anyway could you load in an image viewer/editor and save as JPEG? Or there are some online PDB to JPEG converters.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    If you have android devices, you could give PHEM a go to convert - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...perpendox.phem but I'm not sure how you'd convert them to something useable now. As you have some Palm devices anyway could you load in an image viewer/editor and save as JPEG? Or there are some online PDB to JPEG converters.
    Thanks Mike - I appreciate the info. I'll give the Android app a try and see if it can do anything for the file. I'm guessing that I'll have to pull an old Palm phone out and see if I can do something with them in that ecosystem, but not holding my breath. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Thanks Mike - I appreciate the info. I'll give the Android app a try and see if it can do anything for the file. I'm guessing that I'll have to pull an old Palm phone out and see if I can do something with them in that ecosystem, but not holding my breath. :/
    Classic on a Palm Pre LOL
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Classic on a Palm Pre LOL
    Luckily I've still got mine! I've tried using a couple different emulators with different ROM's, but no worky. (of course it could be my ineptness on trying to load those files into the emulator)
    I have a GO doctor with Classic as part of the install (or I better still have given its rarity) if you have a GO - pm me and I can look for that DR.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    If it's books or documents, maybe Calibre?

Or a quick search shows
    iSilo - seems to run on most anything including webOS. ftp://webosftp.qualitis.hu/webOS%20Apps/ username: preanon
    TIFF, PDF, DjVu, Comic Book Archive (CBR or CBZ), XPS viewer (only up to win7 it seems)
    https://www.lifewire.com/pdb-file-4153969

I saw a few projects, but it seemed they needed to be compiled or were libraries.