Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know if its possible to move the cursor left back over a word/character without deleting it . I know I can just touch the place where I want to change the character, but sometimes it would be SOOOOO much easier to just be able to use a key on the keybaord to move left instead (like the backspace key, but without deleting the character as it goes left) ???
  2. #2  
    If we only had some way of searching the forum for answers to questions like this...

Posting Permissions