1.    #1  
    I use hotmail for my calendars, I have 6 different calendars in my hotmail account, all synced using exchange. I had my Pre3 crash a while ago during an attempted event snooze, when it came back I had lost some single events in one of the calendars and some of the events in the same calendar were duplicated. I tried deleting some of the duplicates, but they seem to multiply (!!!). Today, after trying to delete more, I got the "application database almost full message" When I tried the fix from the webos internals wiki, it gets hung up on the resizefat step scrolling through a bunch of files it says exceed the limit and are being truncated, then stops. So I decided to try deleting the calendar. When I did, all of the events from the hotmail calendar are now associated with the default Palm account. How can I clear the calendar database and start over?
    TIA
    PS. I setup the hotmail account on my Veer just so I can use it and found no corrupted events (every time I go to hotmail.com it tells me I'm not connected to the internet or it's busy :P ....). Clearly the issue is on the Pre3!
    Last edited by broncot; 09/26/2014 at 09:09 AM. Reason: new information
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    To delete many or all Calendar entries of one calendar in Impostah easiley check the right topic in my http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ps-tricks.html

After that for that database AND disk full problem there are also links found there (Topic purge and /var ).

Hope it helps without doctoring...
    ---
    Usually found in my siginature, but as i'm on mobile view the signature isn't included when adding an answer <<< can any moderator/admin change this behaviour btw. I understand not seeing anything in mobile view, but why not adding the sig on reply so default view could see.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 10/26/2014 at 01:56 AM.