Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Update from Novaldex:

The patch portal has officially stalled, but that's now less to do with complexity and more to do with underlying technology changes I need to make with the webos-ports servers. Once they're done it can come back on my radar again (probably be a few months, think of it as being a refresh cycle).
    Not good, no no, not good
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondoes View Post
    Not good, no no, not good
    Note that server maintenance is happening this week, so it could be good news. The patches are available (well, maybe not this week). The problem is in updating and submitting new patches. The code that handled this was hacked. Some updated code exists, so there is hope at least of a fully functional patch portal returning. But no one will promise anything as there are a limited number of skilled people available and they are all volunteers.
    @Herrie @Preemptive: Developer (C/Java/PHP) / Sysadmin (Linux/Win) here with lots (15++ years) of experience. Maybe I can be of some help. I have some extra backup too (colleague/friend with Pre3 :-)))
    webOS Ports are on IRC. Freenode #webos-ports You will need to register your nickname. I expect you are familiar with IRC, but there's a recent post on registering on the user group thread (link below).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12