Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
Like Tree50Likes
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    So I had some time this evening to try to troubleshoot again. I decided to doctor and start fresh again.
    I then used WOSQI to install Preware, AUSMT Scripts, GNU Patch, and Lsdiff. I then installed JSjs Service Framework, FileMgr, Internalz Pro, OpenSSLUpdater, and RootCertsUpdate from .ipk files on device. I then turned on airplane mode (although Wi-Fi wasn't yet connected anyway), connected to power, and installed googleoauth23051-10 from the patch file on device. I then rebooted the touchpad and tried to log in to google in the accounts settings app. Still got the blank screen from the screenshot in the above post.

I tried to attach the AUSMT log, but the forum says I'm getting flagged for spam...
  2.    #482  
    How did you get the patch file. You can't download it with the touchpad. For some reason that always results in a bad patch file. Did you get any errors?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    How did you get the patch file. You can't download it with the touchpad. For some reason that always results in a bad patch file. Did you get any errors?
    I downloaded the patch from the forums using my computer and moved it to the Touchpad over USB.
    I didn't get any errors. The AUSMT log says "SUCCESS" at the end.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4.    #484  
    I need you to try to get the tokens a few times. Then send me the log files from /var/log/. It will be messages, messages.0.gz or something like that. I will pm you my email address
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Alright, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    So... It just worked. As far as I know, I didn't do anything differently just now.

I notice however that the browser is no longer asking me to trust mystery certificates, and my feeds in Preware seen to be fixed! So maybe a few reboots fixed something with the RootCertsUpdate or the OpenSSL Updater? And maybe that fixed my Oauth issue?

I love when things work, but not figuring out the original problem is going to **bug** me!

Anyway, thanks for being willing to help!
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  7.    #487  
    It does sound like a problem with certs.

Glad you got it sorted.

jlamb0 and Grabber5.0 like this.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425