Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    Heyyy ! Great stuff, that seemed to do the trick. Thanks a lot to frantid & Grabber5.0
    Glad to hear it! Just for the sake of being thorough, I doctored a Pre+ with 2.1 and installed only the OpenSSL update and oauth/ubercalendar. Oh, and Pandora for further confirmation Same symptoms. Pandora can't connect, and oauth can't get tokens. I had to accept about 6 ssl certs in the process of trying. I then installed Cert Grabber and it ran but did not show certs afterward. Cert manager wasn't working. Eventually email started downloading, but tokens never did. Whatever is happening, I have to recommend not using openssl update on all 2.1 versions at this point.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    frantid likes this.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    How about trying to set up a C+ DAV connector for calendar and contacts? I have done it before and it works great.
    C+ Dav Synergy Connector - WebOS-Ports
    Fantastic!
    The Synergy Connector works beautifully, thanks for the link.
    I am currently re-discovering why I bought a Veer in the first place. There has been nothing like it since, just lots of boring bar phones, very capable bars granted, but none as inovative as the Palm/HP series.
    WebOS, I am back
    EA

Veer
    Alibamboo likes this.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    pm me your email address you need a new json file
    frantid, I'm getting the "Bad request" text in red. Will that new json file fix my issue as well?

If so, where can I get it? Thanks.
    Hello, new to this community, but I'm using a Palm Pixi Plus for a backup for a few weeks and would really like to log into my Google account to see my contacts. I have Preware installed, with a few patches but the OP is confusing since I have no idea about Uber Calendar and it seems like there are some links that are broken. I get a "can't connect error" when trying to log in to the Google account. I think I'm on 1.4.5 Web OS. Can anyone help me out with trying to update the authentication?
    I've uninstalled all Google and Yahoo related patches from my Touchpad Go and I'm trying to install the Oauth patch (yes, airplane mode is on). When installing, I am receiving the following error:

"ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to apply googleoauthgo3051-10.patch
    1 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks.enyo/0.10/framework/lib/accounts/source/modify.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***"

Does anyone know what this error is referring to and how I can resolve it?

Thanks!
    Keith Sheehan
    Last edited by bikeguychicago; 03/11/2017 at 09:38 PM.
  6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by Synomenon View Post
    frantid, I'm getting the "Bad request" text in red. Will that new json file fix my issue as well?

If so, where can I get it? Thanks.
    The Json file is only for a language other than English.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by mosnet30 View Post
    Hello, new to this community, but I'm using a Palm Pixi Plus for a backup for a few weeks and would really like to log into my Google account to see my contacts. I have Preware installed, with a few patches but the OP is confusing since I have no idea about Uber Calendar and it seems like there are some links that are broken. I get a "can't connect error" when trying to log in to the Google account. I think I'm on 1.4.5 Web OS. Can anyone help me out with trying to update the authentication?
    Sorry I didn't get an email for any of these last posts. Unfortunately oauth2 won't work with 1.4.5.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
  8.    #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    I've uninstalled all Google and Yahoo related patches from my Touchpad Go and I'm trying to install the Oauth patch (yes, airplane mode is on). When installing, I am receiving the following error:

"ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to apply googleoauthgo3051-10.patch
    1 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks.enyo/0.10/framework/lib/accounts/source/modify.jsjsjs.$rej$
    *** FAILED ***"

Does anyone know what this error is referring to and how I can resolve it?

Thanks!
    Keith Sheehan
    Is that the only error or are there more lines similar to that one? I will have to do some research, I don't remember if the Go uses the same version of files as a TP. Did you doctor it to 3.5?

Edit: Sorry I wasn't quite awake earlier. I see you used the correct patch. Do you have any other framework patches installed -- like caldav? For some reason that 'modify' file is not in the original form.
    Last edited by frantid; 03/12/2017 at 09:04 AM.

I have that same patch installed on my Go but I'm using a different Doctor. It's a super metadoctor that borrows a lot of good stuff from the 4G TouchPad. It disables up swipe but if you want it back you can install webOS Ports LunaCE in Preware to get it back. You'll have to lock rotation to landscape because rotation gets kinda goofed otherwise. After that the Go patch installed fine. In the event you are willing to doctor let me know and I'll share the file.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    frantid likes this.
    Hello Frantid. I am an old WebOS fan. But like many I too migrated to Android. I plan to use my HP Pre3 again if Contact sync somehow works with google, I do not need any other functionality.
    I tried this patch but while installing with Webos quick install, there is an error "Unable to connect to Webos internal's servers. Can not download AUPT scripts for the patch"

Has anybody applied this patch lately?
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
  11.    #471  
    Hi,

Read the first post for the installation instructions. You need to download the patch from the forums and then install using Internalz Pro or webOS quick install.

Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    frantid likes this.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I was having some trouble with certificates and feeds on my new (to me) Touchpad, so I doctored it this evening and bypassed first-use activation using the modified devicetool.jar from this pivotce post: https://pivotce.com/2015/12/13/the-u...tivation-tool/

But now I'm having trouble again. I installed preware, Internalz Pro (and its dependencies), and then tried to install C+Dav, Root Certs Updater, and OpenSSL Updater. But the Oauth login page for signing into my google account is a total blank slate.
    accounts_2016-12-03_004800.png
    For good measure, I installed the Oauth2 patch, but trying to grab a token ALSO resulted in a blank screen.
    accounts_2016-12-03_004745.png
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. I've checked that I can get to these screens on my Pre3, so it's clearly not a problem on Google's end.
    What should I try next?
  14.    #474  
    Are there any errors when you install the oauth2 patch

Also if you have the C dav patches installed you shouldn't need the oauth2 patch. You should choose just to use one of them, cdav or oauth2.

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Are there any errors when you install the oauth2 patch

Also if you have the C dav patches installed you shouldn't need the oauth2 patch. You should choose just to use one of them, cdav or oauth2.
    No errors during installation.
    I've also tried each one in isolation with no luck.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  16.    #476  
    Can you post the install log

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Can you post the install log
    Where do I find the install log? I looked in /media/internal/logs/ but the only thing in there is "1453692575680.ssl.tar"
  18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlamb0 View Post
    Where do I find the install log? I looked in /media/internal/logs/ but the only thing in there is "1453692575680.ssl.tar"
    Immediately after you install with Internalz use the menu to view the log.

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Immediately after you install with Internalz use the menu to view the log.
    Here are some pictures of what I'm seeing. I don't see any option in the menu to view a log...

I open the patch in Internalz.
    internalz_2016-13-03_081242.png

I click the install button above the keyboard, and then it chugs along for a few moments. Finally the Luna Restart prompt pops up.
    internalz_2016-13-03_081452.png

If I tap "Later" I can swipe down for the menu, but there is no option for logs listed...
    internalz_2016-13-03_081501.png

I also closed the file and backed out to the main Internalz Pro screen, but there wasn't an option for logs there either.
    internalz_2016-13-03_082310.png

What am I missing?
  20.    #480  
    I guess Internalz only does ipkg logs.

We have to make sure your files are back to original state, so you need to uninstall the Caldav and sync behaviors patches.

You might want to run AUSMT Recovery Basic. Hopefully this will repair any damage done by conflicting patches. If this works you will have to reinstall any patches you have installed.

If you don't want to run AUSMT, you can manually check the files. Use Internalz with master mode on and look for any files that were left over from the failed installs. The following is a list of files modified by the patch. You need to use Internalz to go to the directory of each file and see if there is a file with ".orig" as the last suffix in that folder. Files with this ending are supposed to be the original file, but since you installed conflicting patches I can't guarantee it. Just rename any files with the ".orig" ending by deleting the ".webos.internals.orig" end of the name.

usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/0.10/framework/lib/accounts/source/modify.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/0.10/framework/lib/accounts/source/utils.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/0.10/framework/lib/accounts/source/credentials.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/submission/108/javascript/comms/ajaxcall.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/83/javascript/commands/synccommand.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojoservice.transport.sync/submission/83/javascript/handlers/synchandler.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/public/accounts/com.palm.google/resources/en/com.palm.google.json
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/handlers/create.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/handlers/modify.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/handlers/oauth2.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/prologue.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/services.json
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.accounts/sources.json
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/assistants/checkcredentialsassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/assistants/serviceassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/assistants/syncassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/models/calendar_event_query.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/models/eventfamilies.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/models/google_calendar_transformer.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/models/transforms.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/utils/utils.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/javascript/utils/xhr.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.calendar.google/sources.json
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/assistants/checkcredentialsassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/assistants/refetchphotoassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/assistants/serviceassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/assistants/syncassistant.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/google/gdata_lib.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/google_contact_handler.jsjsjs
    usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.contacts.google/javascript/utils/xhr.jsjsjs
    ***The files with "jsjsjs" endings really only have "j" and "s" on the end, I think the forum is adding extra endings for security reasons.

Then restart Luna.
    Put device in airplane mode and provide power.
    Install sync behaviors patch
    restart luna

Hopefully, everything should now work.