Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    I noticed the other day that the webos internals git repos are down and was not able to find anywhere that explained why, nor could I find mirrors that were still up. Can someone enlighten me on what happened?

-God Ginrai
    The WebOS Internals git has been gone for a long time already. It was mostly replaced by GitHub about 10 years ago already. Things that were missing from GitHub were added a few years back, so WebOS Internals GitHub should be complete.

https://github.com/webos-internals

There might be some additional (very old) things from git.webos-internals.org on https://github.com/wosigh

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    gazaud likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Hrm... I was looking for the source for SDLMille, which does not appear to have a repository under either of those accounts... Any idea where I could find that?

EDIT: Nevermind... Github's repo search failled me. sdlmille is on the second account. (For some reason, when I searched "mille", it couldn't be found, but when I searched "sdl", it could... -_-) Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

-God Ginrai
    Last edited by God Ginrai; 11/01/2020 at 12:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by God Ginrai View Post
    Hrm... I was looking for the source for SDLMille, which does not appear to have a repository under either of those accounts... Any idea where I could find that?

EDIT: Nevermind... Github's repo search failled me. sdlmille is on the second account. (For some reason, when I searched "mille", it couldn't be found, but when I searched "sdl", it could... -_-) Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

-God Ginrai
    Good you located it. Wosigh should contain pretty much everything from git.webos-internals.org. What was still "relevant" was added to the main webos-internals GitHub as well. Older bits like SDLMille which didn't seem relevant were kept on wosigh.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2