Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748
Like Tree41Likes
    I need to reinstal Preware on my Veer after it restored itself to factory settings. All the download links for the Preware ipk that I tried don't work. Edited the host file on my WinPC, but still nothing. Does anyone have a working link for the most recent version?
    Hi and welcome,

you will find it here: Preware - webOS & LuneOS Apps on Preware Catalog
    Well, preware.net seems to be down for a couple of days now. However, I managed to find the latest Preware on the archives at webosftp.qualitis.hu. Won't do much without the ipkg.preware.net link working...
    Hope it gets sorted out soon, I have a feeling 2019 is going to be a great WebOS/LuneOS year.
    Best wishes to all!
    Oh, sorry. I didn't know that preware.net is down again. Let's hope it will be back soon.
    Ah, preware.net is up again. I was getting worried. I've become dependent....
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Hey. Back again, feeling nostalgic after 6/6/2019...Thought i'd play with my Pre 3, update Preware and see if I could get some things working again. I am having some trouble installing Preware v 1.9.14. My current version is 1.9.12. I downloaded WOSQI v4.7.2u, set my phone to dev mode, was recognized successfully. Added the Preware idk, clicked install and it's been spinning for over an hour. Have I missed anything? Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by neo999 View Post
    downloaded WOSQI v4.7.2u
    Hmm ... I haven't tried the new version yet, but I used v4.6.0 to install Preware on my Pre 3 when it was new last year, and it went right on, no problems ... try that.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zyphal View Post
    Hmm ... I haven't tried the new version yet, but I used v4.6.0 to install Preware on my Pre 3 when it was new last year, and it went right on, no problems ... try that.
    Should have thought of that. It worked. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Fred Zyphal and MudShark22 like this.