Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes
    Correct - I'm using a brand new veer, with webOS 2.1.1 and German language.

The app was installed from preware, app version is 1.1.8

Thanks for help!
    - still loving webOS -
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibamboo View Post
    The app was installed from preware, app version is 1.1.8
    Maybe we got it - didn't know there were different versions available. I've got 1.1.11 on all of my devices. I think I got mine saved before the regular HP AppStore closed.
    Have a look at the posting of Alan Morford. He appended a text file for better finding the wanted app in his dropbox. You should find a version 1.1.11 of Bahnfahren there
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Maybe we got it ...
    Yes, we got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    ...Have a look at the posting of Alan Morford. He appended a text file for better finding the wanted app in his dropbox. You should find a version 1.1.11 of Bahnfahren there
    I spend several hours searching the box without any results but finally Alan helped me. Here is the direct link, if anybody else needs the latest version of Bahnfahren:

https://app.box.com/s/g273wx1gepecbzezyhjzr4rgi450c9zz

I'm so glad, it's running again - thanks everybody! What a great community!
    - still loving webOS -
    Since Deutsche Bahn updated its time tables on December 11th, the app has quit working again...

Maybe someone could take a look at this issue?
    - still loving webOS -
    After a little modification of the patch it works again (at least on my HP Touchpad)
    I would suggest to uninstall the last patch before installing the new one
    Bahnfahren201612.zip
    It's running smoothly!

Thanks a lot for your work, Nafetz!
    Last edited by Alibamboo; 12/17/2016 at 09:32 AM.
    - still loving webOS -
    I run Bahnfahren 1.1.11 on Pre3 and installed this latest patch here - but it does not really help on my Pre3.
    I did not investigate much - but perhaps there is a known issue with Pre3?
    Difficult to say what is going wrong. I tested with my Pre3, too and it worked.
    Do you get any error messages? Can you check with the same stations that I tested (see attachment)?
    bahnfahren_2016-20-12_215331.png
    yay! today is the lucky day! i was able to log in to webosnation. so far, when i clicked on the "log in"-button, i got a plain "link has expired" statement. i obviously couldn't ask for help
    now, that it worked: can you tell me why this is? also, i remember having read somewhere that webosnation was hacked, is this why my preware shows an error-message when i try to update the feeds? and is this why in preware, there's only version 1.1.8 of bahnfahren (for example)? sorry, this is probably not the right post. i tried to search for it, and couldn't find anything...

so, btt: with version 1.1.11 i was able to install your patch, great work!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345