Thank you for sending me the necessary data to help you troubleshoot your issue.

I tried to reproduce your issue by copying your database file to my phone but the program opened up normally and I was able to view the mileage history as well as the statistics page.

If you're running the most recent version please try the following:
Make a copy of your db file
Uninstall the app.
Download and install the app and start it up.
Connect the pre to your computer via USB and browse to the folder that contains the db files.
Copy your backed up version of the db and change the file name so that it matches the newer db file that was created when you reinstalled the app.

After that you will have basically done the steps that I took when trying to reproduce the issue and hopefully you'll be able to use the program again.