Page 1 of 17 123456 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi,
    This is my first finished Palm Pre app, it lets you translate words and sentences from and to 30 languages. It uses the Google translate service, so be careful when translating whole sentences
    Additionally to the translating, if you tap the paper plane button you can send the translated text directly to your buddy via the Pre's own messaging or email app.

You can find all info again here: Translator for Palm Pre

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/09/2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: delete my previous addition
    Very cool. Thanks.
    How do I get it on the pre i sent the application link via email and clicked on the link on my phone and it didnt show up under my apps any help thanks!
    Gonna check this out. Looks cool, thanks.
    Link is not working for me i click it on the phone and it dehighlights but it is not showing up under the launcher weird anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by sfariabi View Post
    Link is not working for me i click it on the phone and it dehighlights but it is not showing up under the launcher weird anyone else having this problem?
    Me too, working on it now -- I uploaded the attach for roar and may have messed it up.
    Ok Thanks!
    Was just going to say the same thing. Clicking the link in the e-mail didn't do anything for me.
  9.    #9  
    Heh sorry I just edited the post to include more information and the screenshot, I hope I didn't get in your way with editing
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Heh sorry I just edited the post to include more information and the screenshot, I hope I didn't get in your way with editing
    No worries, I should have just got out of your way.

That said, it does look like the ipk isn't installed either from us or from your source -- may need re-packaging and/or rooting to work?

Will edit the first post quick to prevent confusion for now
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    Your package is not signed. If you'd like me to package this for you for public distro on a stock Pre, I can do it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    Your package is not signed. If you'd like me to package this for you for public distro on a stock Pre, I can do it for you.
    lol! I just PM'd roar and told him I was stupid about this stuff but I bet that xorg could help
  13.    #13  
    Thanks both of you and sorry to the rest. I successfully repackaged it and it should work now on non rooted phones!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I can help as well. I would love to have this working.

Dieter if the link in the original post isn't working can you remove it to prevent confusion.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    I have it packaged and it installs on non-stock Pre. PM me and I'll send the link. I don't want to post w/out your permission. I'll email it to Dieter in the meantime.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    who needs an app catalog?
    works! Hooray. Thanks roar and xorg!
    Nice app! The message integration is a nice touch.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Works great. Thanks
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Thanks both of you and sorry to the rest. I successfully repackaged it and it should work now on non rooted phones!
    I emailed the repackaged .ipk file to my phone, but it does not recognize it as an app that can be opened or executed.
Page 1 of 17 123456 11 ... LastLast