Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By jonwise80
  1.    #1  
    SimpleChat and Discord are now integrated!

SimpleChat conversations are copied to this Discord server:
    http://www.webosarchive.com/discord

Conversely, messages from that server are copied to SimpleChat.

icon.png

webOS now works on Discord. Join us -- on either a modern device, or your webOS device! Source code for the bot is here:
    https://github.com/codepoet80/simplechat-discordbot

If you don't have SimpleChat yet, get it here: webOS SimpleChat - webOS App Museum II
    Last edited by jonwise80; 06/15/2021 at 03:17 PM.
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
    Shuswap, Far Haddad and nomad84 like this.
  2.    #2  
    The latest version of SimpleChat has improved Discord integration, including emojis (up to those released in 2019) and basic markdown support.
    A simplified invite link is here: www.webosarchive.com/discord
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
  3.    #3  
    SimpleChat version 1.6.0 Released

This version supports a proxy service for Imgur albums. If you post an album link, the text will be preserved, but the underlying href will point to the proxy page, which renders the Imgur data and images in a webOS-friendly fashion.

I forgot to post about 1.5.0, but it handles Share Space images, including a thumbnail.