Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  • 1 Post By Aeatherion
  1.    #1  
    Are there any moderators who can grant post ability in the Marketplace? I have a webOS collection that I want to sell, but can't create a new post in the Marketplace. I'd rather sell it here to someone who really wants it, versus selling it on eBay.
    I think it's post count - maybe 50? But I think these rules might relax given the low traffic these days. But for that same reason, the moderator may not be around frequently.

I tried reviewing the rules, but get an error page. Here's the Crackberry version: https://forums.crackberry.com/market...lines-1105833/
  3.    #3  
    I don't think the rules have been relaxed, and I can't seem to find an active Moderator. I'm sure it's an automated thing that once you hit the count the posting link will then appear on the page. It's a shame really, as I'm going to end up just selling the collection on eBay. And yeah, the link to the rules doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeatherion View Post
    I don't think the rules have been relaxed, and I can't seem to find an active Moderator. I'm sure it's an automated thing that once you hit the count the posting link will then appear on the page. It's a shame really, as I'm going to end up just selling the collection on eBay. And yeah, the link to the rules doesn't work.
    I think the rules are the same across all the mobile nations sites.
    Moderator: https://forums.webosnation.com/members/163849.html

Are you selling everything? Or holding on to any devices? We have a user count (link in signature).

If this is your farewell, you could share your webOS memories! It might even take 30 posts!
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/02/2018 at 01:55 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, selling the entire collection. Pre's, Pre 3's, Touchpads, pucks, Touchpad docks and covers, etc... Moving and really don't want to lug this stuff around yet again! lol
    Congratulations on achieving 50 posts! (Thanks to HelloNNNewmann no doubt!)
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks! And thanks to HelloNNNewmann I'm guessing! :-)
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Who.. me?? I know nothing... I seeeee nothing...

Aeatherion, You should now be able to create a new thread and start a full listing. Be sure to add pictures and prices for the devices you are selling. Thanks!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/03/2018 at 02:06 PM.
    Keep in mind, too, we're the smaller somewhat neglected community, so I expect some things to break from time to time. :'( #webOSForever #palmForever
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks!