1.    #1  
    webos can't open ACD Systems' pictures ,these ACD Systems' pictures can cause webos's media update problem............
    i have a plain touchpad but when it starts webos is coming on - can you help
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/26/2017 at 12:22 PM. Reason: crapload of typos - no idea what is being asked
    Quote Originally Posted by brianh1000 View Post
    i have a plain touchpad but when it starts webos is coming on - can you help
    What do you mean by, "Plain TouchPad"? Do you just mean a standard 16Gb, wifi only model?

Why is webOS coming on when it starts a problem? Do you mean that webOS is not coming on? If so, how long since you last used it? Did it work before?

If the tablet starts, are you saying that webOS gets stuck before it starts properly?

If you can state your problem clearly, you are more likely to get useful replies.
    I'm trying to understand what you're asking...and this is what I got:

You've got a default (factory) TouchPad. It being a webOS tablet it boots up webOS...as one would expect (just like iOS tablets boot up iOS and Android tablets boot up Android).

But that's not what you want. You want to run a different OS on the device, like Ubuntu or LuneOS (or maybe even Android, though I wouldn't know why). So you need help installing the desired OS on your (factory) TouchPad.

Of course I still have to idea what that has to do with opening ACD Systems' pictures...but I'm probably missing something.