1.    #1  
    I am totally new to try and developing webos aps, the only coding I know is VBA. And have no idea where to start. We are looking into creating a digital home command center (Something like DAKBoards), but by only displaying Date, time and weather, as well as Google calendar's from multiple google accounts, as well as to do list. Calendars needs to be color coded and the to do lists needs to be sorted per google account.
    The data on the screen only needs to refresh every 15min or so. There is no need for any user input from the app side, as all inputs will be made via the various google accounts.
    The intendet display is a 47" LG WebOS tv. As a added plus, maybe having muliple images rotating in the back ground. The picture below is only a sample, the calander can only display the items for the next 7 days. And a overview view of the next month.
    if I am totally barking up the wrong tree, I will accept it. But any input or advice will be greatly appreciated.
    SampleDashboard.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooringboom View Post
    The data on the screen only needs to refresh every 15min or so. There is no need for any user input from the app side, as all inputs will be made via the various google accounts.
    I haven't done any webOS-for-TV development, although I'm off to a good start on webOS phone/tablet development. Presumably, they kept the web-technology focus (since they kept "web" in the name) so you can get pretty far with some basic HTML and Javascript tutorials. On the other hand, I'll bet there's already an app like this for Android TV...