PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
Sample App - Services - Embedded Video Issue - webOS Nation Forums
  1.    #1  
    Whenever I run the sample app "Services" and try to run any of the video demos, none of them play. Does it work for everyone else?
  2.    #2  
    Is there someone who has successfully had embedded video running in the emulator from a file? I could really use some help. All the other services in the "Services" application run just fine. And, all the widgets in the "UIWidgets" application run fine, too.
    Might just be it doesn't work in the emulator? Have you tried running it directly on the pre?
    -mark
  4.    #4  
    That did the trick. I don't know why it wouldn't work in the emulator though! Very strange. Anyway, thanks!