Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shuswap
  1.    #1  
    Hey all, I just published my first from-scratch Enyo app. This is me learning how to support LuneOS, so its only tested on Touchpad.
    It uses a web service I found online. I'm not sure how often it updates -- appears to be a couple-times-a-day thing.
    icon-256x256.png
    Check it out in the App Museum:
    Webb Telescope Tracker - webOS App Museum II
    Last edited by jonwise80; 01/19/2022 at 10:09 PM.
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
  2.    #2  
    If you haven't got a TouchPad handy, the app actually works as-is in Chrome or Safari:
    https://www.webosarchive.com/Enyo/EnyoWebbTracker/
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
    Global Posts
    841 Global Posts
    Kudos to you. I remember looking into Enyo (and even Mojo) and thinking, this is just Byzantine. They really could have documented both frameworks so much better.

I'm really intrigued to see what kind of images the new telescope produces. I had a copy of National Geographic with the Voyager pics in it when I was a kid and they were amazing.
    codepoet80 likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    I'm really intrigued to see what kind of images the new telescope produces.
    Agreed! The launch has gone so well, hopefully the rest of its mission is just as successful!
  5.    #5  
    Here it is running in a fresh test build of LuneOS!
    i.php.jpg
    Everything about the app is great except that I can not see the picture:
    webbtracker_2022-24-01_211950.png

The app was also down for a few days, but it is now working again.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MA HP Touchpad View Post
    I can not see the picture:
    Yay, I'm glad you tried it! The picture comes from a NASA endpoint, and they require HTTPS. Do you have a HTTPS proxy of some kind setup on your Touchpad? Its required for lots of things on the Internet these days. Help is here: webOS Archive - Docs