Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By jonwise80
  • 1 Post By finlay31
  1.    #1  
    I'm super excited to announce...
    Time Crunch for webOS
    icon.png

Currently in beta, Time Crunch is a quick workout app for busy people. Its written with Mojo, and will support all phones and the TouchPad.
    It includes cute graphics (stolen from the Internet -- credit will be given in About dialog), sound, and voice prompts to make it fun to exercise. Workouts are customizable, using the Mojo list widget drag-to-sort and swipe-to-delete features, and was designed to be extensible with new workouts in the future.

This is the last app I needed to be able to do my morning routine without a modern smart phone (I've been using MeTube to find workout videos -- but I couldn't multi-task a podcast with that.) I can now do the first 90 minutes of my day without a spy phone -- and this is the last in the set of stand-alone apps I had planned to build (I'll continue to polish this, and still tinker with services and ways to get data onto our devices)

Check out Time Crunch in App Museum II, and send me some feedback! Adding exercises and work-outs are easy, so I'll happily take suggestions for those as well. As always, this app is open source and available on GitHub.
    Last edited by jonwise80; 02/23/2021 at 11:39 AM.
    Check out my webOS archival and development projects: http://www.jonandnic.com/webos
    I have tried it ,the interface is very user friendly .I will definitely recommend others.
    jonwise80 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by finlay31 View Post
    I have tried it ,the interface is very user friendly
    Thank you
    Check out my webOS archival and development projects: http://www.jonandnic.com/webos