Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By jonwise80
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  • 1 Post By jonwise80
  1.    #1  
    Anyone out there use Philips Hue lights? I'm working on something, and I could use another tester or two...

nightstand_2020-22-11_143423.png
    Last edited by jonwise80; 11/23/2020 at 10:41 AM.
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
    Grabber5.0 and jasondoes like this.
    Not extensively but have a few in the house and the Hue Bridge or whatever it's called.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    jonwise80 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    I'd love it if you try out my client. I'll PM you a link to an alpha version -- the lamp control scene isn't implemented, so I wired control to the lamp selector (Settings) scene. You should be able to link to the Hue bridge (you'll need to know the IP address), enumerate light bulbs (and see if they're color or not), and turn bulbs on and off. If you have any issues doing those things, it'd be great to get details.
    Check out the webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.com | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
  4.    #4  
    Things are coming together nicely (after a few days of pulling hair out) and I'm ready to make a Beta available. There's still some refining to do, and I haven't finished optimizing for TouchPad, but everything should work -- it would be great if others could test it out!

Here's the beta build. Release announcement hopefully coming soon!
    http://appcatalog.webosarchive.com/c..._1.0.0_all.ipk
  5.    #5  
    The app is done and released! Here's a new thread with more details: https://forums.webosnation.com/webos...ml#post3457196
    xandros9 likes this.