Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree44Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Could the HOSTs file be used as a work around?
    Seems it might be in this case. I thought it would be the browser app trying to validate the URL somehow and failing, however it seems that there's no such validation happening in: https://gitlab.com/nizovn/qtwebbrows...igationBar.qml
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NIN_ru View Post
    Unfortunately my laptop broke and also I won't have time for hobbies when it is repaired. So any changes are postponed for a long time...
    Just to add: Sorry to hear about the computer. I'm glad it can be fixed. You've already warned us that you are going to get busy, but I hope you will keep an eye on progress with webOS / LuneOS. The new browsers are another lease of life for our old phones and your work on them is much appreciated.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by steffensammet View Post
    this something different. You can use names insteads of IP in your local Network. This is controlled by a DNS Server (you enter this data normally when you enter a Network interface). It works good for stock browser; but unfortunately not for the QT
    Did you try to open raspberrypi page by ip address, just to make sure it's DNS problem? Maybe some authentication is required there, and you can't log in as the dialog is not implemented.
    accessing via IP works fine ! (but is not convenient)
    I had to reinstall my Touchpad and found with v101 the font in the URL bar is broken. But I remember one Version where it works. Does somebody have this as a IPK available ?
    Quote Originally Posted by steffensammet View Post
    I had to reinstall my Touchpad and found with v101 the font in the URL bar is broken. But I remember one Version where it works. Does somebody have this as a IPK available ?
    I could solve the problem. Issue was that I took the supplemental files from somewhere and updated only the IPK for QTwebbrowser. After also updating the supplemental files, everything worked as before.
    mazzinia likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345