Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I was wondering if it was possible to use the headphones that came with the Pre (which do have a microphone on them) as a headphone/microphone input replacement for my computer. As in I would be able to go on vent with it and etc.

    If an adapter is required I would be interested in knowing also.
  2. #2  
    Should be possible using a 3.5mm 4 conductor to 2 x 3.5mm 3 conductor adaptor, assuming that you can find such a thing or the components to make it.
  3. #3  
    I don't know m8, I use vent a lot. And from all of the headsets I've owned all of them had a different wire for the mic & ear piece. Even the ones I have now, they just have a USB adaptor. Give it a shot though. Would be interested to know.

Posting Permissions