1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any software like a webOS doctor for the Windsornot that they would be willing to share with me?
    Unreleased phone, still in development when webOS cancelled...

I'm happy to be contradicted, but it seems unlikely. Possibly files could be copied from a "functioning" (one that boots at least) model.
    I think preemptive is correct, and that doctors can be created from other units in the wild... there are 3 or 4 people that reported here having one, pinging them directly may be a possible move.
  4.    #4  
    If I were able to get a hold of one, could you point me to some documentation or someone that could help me actually make a "doctor" of sorts?
    Documentation, I don't think I ever saw one.
    Someone that could help : maybe Sumi , jcsullin, dkirker
    If I were able to get a hold of one, could you point me to some documentation or someone that could help me actually make a "doctor" of sorts?
    There are quite some steps in the Veer 2.2.3/2.2.4 upgrade topic on how to make a backup of the device image. Making a Doctor shouldn't be that hard then.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  7.    #7  
    that's a good place to start, thanks for the info!