Like Tree17Likes
  • 8 Post By beman39
  • 1 Post By beman39
  • 2 Post By beman39
  • 2 Post By beman39
  • 3 Post By beman39
  • 1 Post By beman39
  1.    #1  
    here is another WebOS wallpaper for ya..it should work in both oriantations...hope someone enjoys
    EDIT: just incase anyone is interested I have a desktop version of this wall if anyone would like a matching wallpaper for their desktop...
    Last edited by beman39; 02/28/2013 at 10:11 PM.
    wow... very sweet looking! Nicely done!
    grade A

thanks....
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    yeah I would like a desktop version of it.
    Pre 2 version too - although I guess I can do it myself but rather have it from the source
    would look really good embroidered on a hat or a shirt
    32G Touchpad
  6.    #6  
    Welcome guys, glad you like it....and thanks for the thx when I get home I will post the desktop version
  7.    #7  
    as promised here is the desktop version
    Rnp likes this.
  8.    #8  
    here is another wall for you guys
    HelloNNNewman and Rnp like this.
  9.    #9  
    here is another wallpaper for you WebOS addicts

kataran and Rnp like this.
    very nice Thanks
    32G Touchpad
  11.    #11  
    ok here is another wall which can be found in this post at the end with several others including some Enyo ones!

http://forums.webosnation.com/touchp...ml#post3387916

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2013 at 03:17 PM.
    Very nice work!
  13.    #13  
    thanks bud, figured no one saw the other walls I made in the other post so I thought I would let everyone know
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Just tried that last one and found that there seems to be a blue line running the left edge/border of the image that shows up in landscape. I can edit it on my copy, but you may want to check it out for others who download it. Looks good on there though!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Just tried that last one and found that there seems to be a blue line running the left edge/border of the image that shows up in landscape. I can edit it on my copy, but you may want to check it out for others who download it. Looks good on there though!
    oops, ok thanks I will fix that asap

edit: fixed!
    just a suggestion... but you may want to check the centering too.. seems off to the left a bit. (damn I'm picky) LOL But my suggestions are only because I like the wallpaper
    W... O... W...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    just a suggestion... but you may want to check the centering too.. seems off to the left a bit. (damn I'm picky) LOL But my suggestions are only because I like the wallpaper
    that's weird cuzz I did use the centering tool, and it appears fine when I view all the layers and looks perfect on my TP....but thanks for your help
    So weird... I think the shading combined with that blue line made a type of optical illusion (it measured fine). I used your new one and it looks centered now. LOL that was really weird.

BTW... I also added the file as an attachment to your post above. That way, people can click the link and get the wallpaper emailed to them.

Update:
    Really strange.. here's how the new one looks on my screen. There now a white line on the left edge. Below is a screenshot - I've added a grey layer behind so you can see the line show up in the pic.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2013 at 03:30 PM.