Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a software that allows for you to change the number that appears on your bill to a completely different number? I know there are softwares that allow for you to hide your number and have it appear as another number when YOU call people, but what about if you want the number you dial to appear another way? so for example I want to call my job but on my verizon bill I want it to appear as if i called my house. I know it sounds crazy but that's what I'm hoping is out there. thanks
  2. #2  
    The only way you could accomplish this (without doing something totally illegal) is to set up your home phone to dial your office and then call your home number.
  3. GeekCop's Avatar
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    This seems to be more trouble than it's worth
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Posting Permissions