PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
WMExperts Rumortastic Giveaway: Treo 800w + Extras - Page 50 - webOS Nation Forums
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1029
    7/11
    lol
    7/10
    07/13/2008
    july 11....
    now I'm REALLY hoping it's the 13th since I guessed that, and my 5th Mogul **** the bed and Sprint wont help me >:-O
    July 13th
    -Parrott84

The Treo 700wx was a great device. Especially for one handed use, but it would be hard to give up my Mogul now.

myChristianConnection.org
    when will the winner be announced
    we'll announce the dinner the day the 800w is **officially** released.
    Is everyone invited to the dinner?
    7/14/08
    7/13/08
    I guess I'm out. It's been fun and good luck to those who got a 13 in BEFORE the lockdown!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    we'll announce the dinner the day the 800w is **officially** released.
    Yeah, well, good luck figuring out what that day truly is - even after it is available truly everywhere..

It seems to me that some sources here seem to indicate the 10th was indeed the official release date - but not everywhere. It's very confusing.
    @westronic: Agreed. Very confusing, but there is an official date that Palm and Sprint are using to announce availability -- the rest is rumor and stores selling it early.

Everybody noticing that there aren't any announcements this Sunday, July 13th? FYI: the rule that your guess has to be two weeks out still applies.
    Well today is the 13th and it is now officially on Sprint.com. GUess that makes today the day =D
    Quote Originally Posted by tpmwr View Post
    Well today is the 13th and it is now officially on Sprint.com. GUess that makes today the day =D
    Indeed... The Treo 800w is available on Sprint.com.

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...neSKU=PTR800HK
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Not in all zip codes yet. Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by haus View Post
    Not in all zip codes yet. Weird.
    I didn't enter a zip code...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Actually, it was on Sprint.com last night. But, I don't know what time, it may have been 12:01 EST.
    post 1000 says today