Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    So, my new 700wx is on the way, and I'd like to give my 700w to my wife...Can I easily activate it for here account and replace her Razr with it by following the instructions given at.

    Anybody have any success or failures they care to share?

  2. mixman's Avatar
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    You should be able to do it via your account page on VZW's website. It's an ESN change. I did it the other week when I got a 'w' refurb. Look under:

    "My Phone"
    "Activate Phone"
  3. webedc's Avatar
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    If you activate a smartphone (such as Treo) on an existing line which has a regular phone (such as Razr), the website might not let you activate it. It's okay though. If it doesn't let you, call Verizion. The rep will waive the fee for activating via a human.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  4. #4  
    Yup what he said. They would not let me on the web but I called right up on the phone and they did it right away.

Posting Permissions