Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. JHoffy's Avatar
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I would like to have the "reply to" address to be different than my exchange address.

    for example, my server address is:
    I would like my "reply-to" or "from" address to read:

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2 specifically won't let you do that., however, does let you, you just have to pay.

    I was on mail2web for a while and couldn't stand using their server address, and I moved to 4smartphone.

    Go test out their 15 day free trial

Posting Permissions