Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  

    I'm willing to concede that the answer to this question lies somewhere else in this endless pile of discussions, but the search function just isn't working for me -- I continuously get a blank page.

    I just moved to the US from London and bought a t-mobile 'pay as you go' SIM card. My Palm Pre is locked to UK O2 and doesn't work, what can I do?

    Is there a free way to do this?

    I've heard of rebelsim but have also heard that there are problems associated with this approach? Do they still exist? Or is there a more sure-fire way of doing this?

  2. Ecode's Avatar
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    This should help -

    It is a sticky at the top of the forum.

    However, since you've already activated, all you really need to do unlock the phone. No there isn't a free way to do it. Get yourself an activated U.S sim card, use nextgen's unlock tool - and you should be good to go.

Posting Permissions