Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Just bought (at Best Buy) what I thought was the Palm Wall Charger Cord, but when I opened up the box it was something different!
    It looked like a Black Yo-Yo, and wrapped around the core was a usb and micro usb cord, one side of the rubberized disc had the Palm Name, the other side a folding plug--I cannot find this device anywhere on the web, or in Palm's website--does anyone know that this is?
  2. #2  
    Probably something made by Monster...

  3. #3  
    thats he travel charger the rubber part comes off its just to store the cable

Posting Permissions