View Poll Results: If sprint gets the pre plus

20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will absolutly buy the plus

    5 25.00%
  • No way not worth it

    0 0%
  • Waiting on the pre 2

    15 75.00%
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    if sprint gets the pre plus in june or a little after that i would definitely buy it since i would be up for an upgrade anyway. Double the ram will definitely come in handy when running multiple apps and sometimes you get that message when your only running 2 or three at a time. I presume this would no longer be an issue although may occur rarely. And 16gb with touch stone cover no ball sure looks sweet to me. I now everyone wants the pre2 but hey something is better than nothing.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/08/2010 at 10:57 AM.
  2. #2  
    If in June/July Sprint offers the Pre Plus (which I doubt, for the record), and the "Pre 2" is still nothing more than rumor and speculation - as it is now - then I would use my 12 month upgrade to move to the +.
  3. #3  
    Nah, just a small upgrade. I'd rather wait for better build quality with something like a Pre2 along with better specs.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4. DSPKweb's Avatar
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Will see once the new updates come and how it works with flash. Not planning on making a move at this time, will cross that bridge when we get there.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo

Posting Permissions