PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
Add launch page patch - webOS Nation Forums
  1.    #1  
    So I ran the EPR to remove patches but I still have 5 launch pages due to all the apps that I have installed. Will this effect the 1.3 update?
    I had 7 pages and it didn't seem to hurt anything when I updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timw72 View Post
    So I ran the EPR to remove patches but I still have 5 launch pages due to all the apps that I have installed. Will this effect the 1.3 update?
    It seemed to have kept the extended number of pages after upgrade.

good thing.
    Same for me. In fact, I decided to not re-install that patch, as I have enough pages for now.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I've had 4 pages since the feature was discovered, and gone through a bunch of updates. Technically it's a feature that's expected to exist in WebOS(as the code exists on the device, just commented out) so I don't think any update will ever bring everyone back down to 3 pages.