So, I have been tracking the Pre since February, and I was pretty much intent on buying it as soon as I could (without having to camp out). However, given some of the bugs peodple are talking about, and the battery life issues, I am beginning to have my doubts.

If you have a Pre, I need your help.

I have a Touch Diamond (it's serviceable, but I'm not a huge fan) on $30 SERO.

If you were in my situation, would you upgrade to a Pre on the $69 (I would also get 23% corporate discount through my employer) Everything Data Plan?

As I said before, I thought this was going to be a no-brainer decision, but I now have my doubts.