Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the device, airlink or something like that, that basically converts your CDMA signal to VOIP when you're near it.. what the name?

    Anyone had any experience with that and the Pre.
    I live just at the foot of a mountain and all carriers have very poor signal at my house, this my be a deciding factor in me getting the Pre.

  2.    #2  
    OK, just found the name -Airave.. now that I have that I found a thread that already answered this question.


Posting Permissions