Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    Did you get all of your accessories on this site?
  2. #22  
    buy it and try it and if I don't like it I'll return it within the 30 days.
  3. #23  
    I will buy and if the service and phone dont meet my needs I will return it.
  4. #24  
    I'll Buy and keep forever (or until Pre 2 whichever comes first)
  5. micahdg's Avatar
    229 Posts
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I'll buy first and then live with it. It can't possibly be worse than my current situation.
  6. #26  
    I'll buy it and am 99% sure I'll keep it.

    After seeing every video out there (especially the recent leaked emulator videos which have showed pretty much anything I could ever want to know), the battery life is the only thing that could make me return it at this point. The keyboard will be smaller than what I have now, but I'm sure I'll adjust to it.
  7. #27  
    If you make the decision with your brain then perhaps you may wait before you buy or if you make it with your heart then get in queue.

    For me as I will have to wait for it to come to the UK - it's review after review. Watch out for the Apple fanboys ambush!
  8. #28  
    As long as the company has a 30 day return policy, I ALWAYS buy then give it a try!!!! But I have a feeling, the Pre won't be getting returned!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
  9. d94
    d94 is offline
    d94's Avatar
    272 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    buy then swap for pre2 whenever it comes out
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
  10. TomD's Avatar
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,045 Global Posts
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  11. #31  
    I'll more than likely wait to see what others say about it... see what the issues are with the phone.

    If nothing I consider a "deal breaker" I'll buy without testing it myself. Although, I'm sure someone I know will have the phone... I have access to most phones now, though other people.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  12. #32  
    There have already been enough leaks, videos, and documents online that have convinced me to buy the Palm Pre. I will be going to my local Sprint store on June 6th to buy it! I'll also be adding reviews and videos on my site if anyone is interested.
  13. #33  
    Just curious if the same people criticizing us for wanting the pre on launch day tried out the Wii or PS3 before waiting in line and buying.... "Buy or buy not, there is no try"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions