1.    #1  
    I wasted a lot of time trying to use my palm 10 years later. I have succeeded in enterring the phone without a Palm Profile and install the last version of WebOS but there is still a problem I can't fix: the phone make calls but no one hear the other. Already try it with 3 diferent SIM cards so I'm starting to think that the problem is my palm. Anyone?
    Do the tests built into the phone. They're in the device info menu.
  3.    #3  
    Everything works proprerly... but the phone calls still doesn't work. When I bough this Palm, in the UK, he was block to Vodafone. The seller gaves me the IMEI but Palm never ask it to me. The text messages work...
    If you can text, then I doubt the SIM is the problem, but there's this: Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

Are you using this UK phone in the UK?

If you are able to make calls, but there is no sound, then this is a problem I've had in the past (Pre3). I suspect it's a fault in the sound service. I was always able to fix it by rebooting the phone, but i think running the tests would also work - either was annoying if trying to speak to someone. I don't notice the problem these days, but don't know why - possibly it's because I'm running the uber kernel, but that's a total guess.

Sidenote: Certain apps can also mess up the sound on a TouchPad - it's like a sibilant effect. Again a reboot fixes it. Possibly stopping and restarting the service via command line would do the same thing.

If it's a hardware fault, I expect the tests would reveal it. I assume the mute button is in the correct position, but this should not affect a phone call anyway.