Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I'm considering buying a Grundig FR300 emergency radio. It's a hand-crank radio with flashlight, that has adapters to charge various cel phones.

    The Treo (650) isn't among them. Anybody know if it's possible to get or make an adapter?
  2. Entropy's Avatar
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Get a USB sync-and-charge cable. I'd be shocked if the Grundig didn't have provisions for supplying USB bus power to USB-powered devices.
  3.    #3  
    Be shocked. I'm almost certain it doesn't.

Posting Permissions