My 600 was recently damaged in a car accident; sound from the earpiece speaker is now severly distorted and the PDA side of it has been behaving oddly. My solicitor is looking for a repair estimate /or confirmation that it can't be repaired. Trouble is, no-one will even look at it! To be honest I'd rather have it 'written off' Anyone know where I get someone who does repairs to confirm it's a basket case?