Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    Well I accidently dropped mine but one of the keys landed on the edge of my bed..I took apart the entire treo and I found out that a contact on the board for one of the keys is shot..what is the part number for the...I think its called the PCB unit...this is the board that is under the keypad and has the led lights on it...

  2. #2  
    I very much doubt that Palm will sell you individual parts - the Treo is not designed to be a user-servicable device; they will want to charge you for an exchange unit.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro

Posting Permissions