Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mzod's Avatar
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has been discussed. I just joined, searched a lot, see where this has been asked, but never found it answered.

    Is there the equivalent of a "delete" key. One that deletes the character in front of the cursor?

    I recenltly stumbled on "shift" + "backspace" to backspace out a word at a time. But have found no combination that deletes forward.
  2. #2  
    No - can't say I've ever seen this function on any of the Palm devices I've owned.
  3. #3  
    TreoSelect Text can let you do this in a round about way.

Posting Permissions