Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    i obviously know that my treo is not going to work as a phone when I take it to israel in a couple days, but I want to be able to use it as an mp3 player, etc during my trip.

    Is anyone familar with what electrical adapter/converter I'd need to use it there. I know that the plugs are different, but what I wasnt sure is whether i need to convert the volts as well or whether the current Treo charger has that built-in.

    Thanks in advance for the advice.
  2. #2  
    You shouldn't. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $entire$ $world$ $operates$ $at$ $either$ $110$ $or$ $240$ $volts$, $and$ $your$ $adapter$ $will$ $work$ $with$ $either$. $I$ $have$ $used$ $my$ $600$/$650$ $in$ $England$ $and$ $South$ $Korea$ $with$ $no$ $problems$, $save$ $for$ $having$ $the$ $right$ $adapter$.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

    Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
  3. #3  
    The supplied charger is rated at 100~240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. It works for most countries. What you probably need is the power plug adapter as each country has their own different standard
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, wouldnt want my treo 650 to either a) blow up or b) void the warranty
  5. #5  
    Also, the travel charger kit from PalmOne (available in CompUSA and on this site, I believe), is an international charger that comes with several plug adapters.

Posting Permissions