Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Is it possible now? If so, what utility? And, yes, it is legal in New York as long as one party knows (ie me)
  2. jwbekens's Avatar
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    Can do it with Audacity using speaker phone.
  3. #3  
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4. #4  
    I had on luck with SoundRec. I opted for ToySoft's program, Peraonal Audio Recorder and using the speakerphone, you too can join the recording game.



    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo

Posting Permissions