Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what the gray sort of circular rubber patch covers below the Treo 600 antenna?
    Last edited by biker1; 05/09/2004 at 08:20 AM.
  2. #2  
    Below the rubber bung is, as you suggest in your title, a socket for an external antenna connection. Car-kits etc use this.
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)
  3.    #3  
    Is there a booster or repeater antenna connector that would fit this port? I have crummy reception where I am.
  4. #4  
    It's THB-USA's sales site. They have a signal amplifier listed, however I haven't actually seen one, so I'm not H
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  5. #5  
    does the new car kit from palm one use the antenna connection you are referring too or does it use the connector on the bottom?
  6. #6  

    the original Handspring Carkit (=THB-Carkit) uses the connector on the backside.
    There´s no second antenna connector on the bottom, theres only the headset connector and the 15pin- connector.


Posting Permissions