Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    For anyone that has opened up the T600, can you tell me what kind/size driver you used. im not even sure from looking at it if it's a hex or a star-shaped driver. i've tried every hex i could lay hands on and haven't found one that fits.

  2. #2  
    I believe they are called "TORX"
  3. #3  
    They're called "WKSPFOT" screws... Other wise known as: We Keep Stupid People From Opening Treo's...

    Don't believe me? Checkout the treo 600 hardware reference guide.
  4. BGS
    BGS is offline
    BGS's Avatar
    31 Posts
    Just by asking about the screws, I think you are going to void any of the warranty that the phone has...In this situation an inqusitive mind may be costly..

    Good luck

  5. #5  
    Its a t-6 torx, i bought a little screw driver at home depot that had four double ended bits. Worked great. I put my screen protector on with the case off, looks much better.

Posting Permissions