Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. schwabj's Avatar
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Is there any such thing as an adapter plug so that I can use my Prism Fold Away keyboard with my Treo 600? Don't see any reason to buy a new one if there is a way to use the one I already have.
  2. #2  
    I don't think you can buy one off the shelf but even if you could the drivers would not be OS5 compatible. One of the reasons to switch to those infrared keyboards, they are not hardware specific.


Posting Permissions