Anyone aware of a program that lets you 'flip' the numeric keys on the pad so that 123 are on the bottom and 789 at the top? It's dumb to set up a phone style keypad on the board, when you have the exact same thing on screen. I'm an accountant, so using spreadsheets and number entries would be so much easier if was 'normal' keypad and not phone keypad. (tho' I'd have to then find a way to mark the keys!)