Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    I have a Earthlink branded Palm Treo 650 CDMA with no SIM card/chip and I would like to know if it's possible to change the ROM software on my phone.

    I have searched for hours upon hours trying to figure this out and I haven't come up with much of anything.

    Lets say I own two Treo 650's, one on Sprint and one on Earthlink. The Sprint phone is no longer working so I would like to somehow install the Sprint ROM software onto my Earthlink Treo so I can use that Treo instead.

    Is this possible?

    Thanks a lot,
  2. SoTacMatt's Avatar
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Can you switch the radios?
    Then all you would need to do is use the RomTool to upload the Sprint rom to the Earthlink phone.
    If you can't switch radios, you'll need to upload the sprint rom to the earthlink phone, then try to run the firmware update.

    I have switched from Sprint to GSM and Verizon to GSM (keeping a gsm radio.)

Posting Permissions