Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    I have an irrepairable hardware problem with a brand new 680 and need to exchange it. Would appreciate very much if anyone is able to provide the email id of PALM, INC in Sunnyvale that I can write to to complain directly to their HQ staff? Thanks.
  2. bobdelt's Avatar
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    They have a customer service department for a reason... I suggest you go to or contact your carrier...
  3. #3  
    Why not just go to the Governor of California. After all it's a Treo 680.
    Patrick Horne
  4. #4  
    Skip Arnold......just go straight to DubYa! He'll pull some strings at Palm for you!

Posting Permissions