Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Hi everybody,

    I intend to buy a Treo 680 in the United States (just to get a colored one).
    My question is simple: does your keyboard have accents??
    I mean acute, grave, circumflex accents on voyels.
    On my treo 650, they are accessible by pressing the "voyel+alt" buttons.
    Thank you for answering, Odile.
    Last edited by nazreo; 12/17/2006 at 03:52 PM.
  2. r6girl's Avatar
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    bonjour, Odile! to print accented characters on the 680, you press the Alt key after the letter you wish to have accented (e, a, etc.) and then select the appropriate accent. the accented characters themselves are not printed on the keyboard.

    j'espere que ca vous aide...
  3.    #3  
    thank you!! in fact I was wondering whether the qwerty keyboard had this possibility or not, your answer means yes.
  4. ion++'s Avatar
    299 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    how and where will you buy the colored version? i want one as well, but i can not find a webshop that ships colors overseas. Not even TreoCentral Store :-(
  5. juancuero's Avatar
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    By the way there is supposed to be a French T680 with AZERTY keyboard. There is a german QWERTZ version as well.

Posting Permissions