Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I have a question concerning wall chargers.

    Does the Unlocked Treo 680 (sold in the USA) contain a wall charger with interchangeable plugs (for US, EU, UK and so on) or a solid US-only charger?

    I'm going to by a Treo directly from Palm (in the USA), but it is supposed to be used in Europe (Belarus). That's why I'm so concerned about the availability of an EU-plug.
  2. #2  
    US-only charger. You'll have to use an adaptor.
  3. #3  
    Only one that has interchangeable plugs atm made by Palm is the cradle charger...

Posting Permissions