Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700p and while I like the headset that came with the Treo I would really like to have one that allows me to control the volume so I was looking around Ebay and found a cheap one.

    Around 10 bucks, I wonder how good this is. Anybody has it?

    Last edited by TreoRock; 08/28/2006 at 01:48 PM.
  2. webedc's Avatar
    492 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I have one similar to it (but mine is 'no brand') and it's working great for both my 650 and 700p. Volume control works fine. Music interrupts when there's an incoming call.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  3. #3  
    I have the insten adaptor. Its the same thing only lets you use your own headphones. I've had it for a year now in perfect working condition, so I would recommend the insten brand. Hope I'm not wrong!

Posting Permissions